RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- One of the Rye teachers accused of improprieties during testing will be returning to the classroom amid allegations of a conflict of interest on the part of the Board of Education president.
- A Metro-North employee was charged after allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Mount Vernon man was convicted on two counts each of criminally negligent homicide and third-degree assault after a July 2012 car crash on the Saw Mill Parkway that killed two passengers and injured two others, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Rye