RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- One of the Rye teachers accused of improprieties during testing will be returning to the classroom amid allegations of a conflict of interest on the part of the Board of Education president.
- A Metro-North employee was charged after allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Mount Vernon man was convicted on two counts each of criminally negligent homicide and third-degree assault after a July 2012 car crash on the Saw Mill Parkway that killed two passengers and injured two others, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester