RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- One of the Rye teachers accused of improprieties during testing will be returning to the classroom amid allegations of a conflict of interest on the part of the Board of Education president.
- A Metro-North employee was charged after allegations of sexual assault on a New Haven bound train.
- A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Mount Vernon man was convicted on two counts each of criminally negligent homicide and third-degree assault after a July 2012 car crash on the Saw Mill Parkway that killed two passengers and injured two others, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- 1 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 5 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft