RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to Rye on Thursday night into Friday.
- Rye is moving ahead with its goal to outsource the management of the Whitby Castle restaurant at Rye Golf Club, and will begin analyzing proposals over the coming weeks.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident in Greenwich, Conn. that killed a 21-year-old woman.
- Westchester County Police on patrol on several of the county parkways in Yonkers arrested seven people in the early hours of New Year's Day on driving while intoxicated or drug charges.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as an expected snowstorm forced Westchester County airport to cancel all flights.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison