WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The latest storm headed toward the East Coast is expected to mainly impact areas south of New York City, which is good news for winter-weary Westchester County residents.
There is a 20-percent chance of snow after 3 a.m. in Westchester, according to the National Weather Service. Any snowfall should be no more than a dusting to an inch.
Temperatures will remain cold with an overnight low between 15 and 17 degrees.
After a cloudy start, Monday is expected to be mostly sunny, but continued cold with a high between 31 and 33 degrees.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Legislator Parker Will Hold Meeting On Future Of Rye Playland