WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The latest storm headed toward the East Coast is expected to mainly impact areas south of New York City, which is good news for winter-weary Westchester County residents.
There is a 20-percent chance of snow after 3 a.m. in Westchester, according to the National Weather Service. Any snowfall should be no more than a dusting to an inch.
Temperatures will remain cold with an overnight low between 15 and 17 degrees.
After a cloudy start, Monday is expected to be mostly sunny, but continued cold with a high between 31 and 33 degrees.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester