WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The latest storm headed toward the East Coast is expected to mainly impact areas south of New York City, which is good news for winter-weary Westchester County residents.
There is a 20-percent chance of snow after 3 a.m. in Westchester, according to the National Weather Service. Any snowfall should be no more than a dusting to an inch.
Temperatures will remain cold with an overnight low between 15 and 17 degrees.
After a cloudy start, Monday is expected to be mostly sunny, but continued cold with a high between 31 and 33 degrees.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester