WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The latest storm headed toward the East Coast is expected to mainly impact areas south of New York City, which is good news for winter-weary Westchester County residents.
There is a 20-percent chance of snow after 3 a.m. in Westchester, according to the National Weather Service. Any snowfall should be no more than a dusting to an inch.
Temperatures will remain cold with an overnight low between 15 and 17 degrees.
After a cloudy start, Monday is expected to be mostly sunny, but continued cold with a high between 31 and 33 degrees.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic