WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Sabra recalled about 30,000 cases of their Classic brand of hummus Wednesday amid concerns over listeria contamination.
Five SKUs of Classic Hummus sold nationwide have been recalled. They are:
- Sabra Classic Hummus 10 oz (040822011143 / 300067)
- Sabra Classic Hummus 30 oz (040822014687 / 300074)
- Sabra Classic Hummus without Garnish 32oz (040822342049 / 301216)
- Sabra Classic Hummus 17oz Six Pack (040822017497 / 301290)
- Hummus Dual Pack Classic/Garlic 23.5oz (040822342209 / 301283)
The potential for contamination was discovered when A routine, random sample collected at a store March 30 tested positive for listeria.
Anyone who has purchased these products are urged to throw it away or return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.