RYE, N.Y. -- More than 100 Rye High School students and faculty members have fallen ill after they were reportedly exposed to a norovirus during an awards dinner at Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison on Wednesday, April 30, according to LoHud.com.
The Westchester County Department of Health has notified anyone who may have been exposed to the virus, LoHud.com reported.
The country club facilities as well as Rye High and Middle Schools have been sanitized to prevent any further contamination, LoHud.com said.
All of those who were infected are expected to recover, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye