RYE, N.Y. -- More than 100 Rye High School students and faculty members have fallen ill after they were reportedly exposed to a norovirus during an awards dinner at Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison on Wednesday, April 30, according to LoHud.com.
The Westchester County Department of Health has notified anyone who may have been exposed to the virus, LoHud.com reported.
The country club facilities as well as Rye High and Middle Schools have been sanitized to prevent any further contamination, LoHud.com said.
All of those who were infected are expected to recover, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester