RYE, N.Y. -- More than 100 Rye High School students and faculty members have fallen ill after they were reportedly exposed to a norovirus during an awards dinner at Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison on Wednesday, April 30, according to LoHud.com.
The Westchester County Department of Health has notified anyone who may have been exposed to the virus, LoHud.com reported.
The country club facilities as well as Rye High and Middle Schools have been sanitized to prevent any further contamination, LoHud.com said.
All of those who were infected are expected to recover, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison