RYE, N.Y. -- Due to recent testing irregularities, Rye school officials have made alterations to their test proctoring protocol, according to LoHud.com.
Before the incident, all testing was proctored in the classroom by the teacher. This year, all Rye elementary and middle school classrooms will be proctored by adults who are not the classroom teacher. LoHud.com reported.
The district put four teachers on administrative leave last year after reports of improper coaching during testing were made public, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Blind Brook School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Rye Businessman Gives Back Through Buses, Books, Pajamas