RYE, N.Y. -- Due to recent testing irregularities, Rye school officials have made alterations to their test proctoring protocol, according to LoHud.com.
Before the incident, all testing was proctored in the classroom by the teacher. This year, all Rye elementary and middle school classrooms will be proctored by adults who are not the classroom teacher. LoHud.com reported.
The district put four teachers on administrative leave last year after reports of improper coaching during testing were made public, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 2 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Celebratory Reception For Rye Scholar-Athletes Set To Play College Sports
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches