RYE, N.Y. -- Due to recent testing irregularities, Rye school officials have made alterations to their test proctoring protocol, according to LoHud.com.
Before the incident, all testing was proctored in the classroom by the teacher. This year, all Rye elementary and middle school classrooms will be proctored by adults who are not the classroom teacher. LoHud.com reported.
The district put four teachers on administrative leave last year after reports of improper coaching during testing were made public, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester