RYE, N.Y. -- Due to recent testing irregularities, Rye school officials have made alterations to their test proctoring protocol, according to LoHud.com.
Before the incident, all testing was proctored in the classroom by the teacher. This year, all Rye elementary and middle school classrooms will be proctored by adults who are not the classroom teacher. LoHud.com reported.
The district put four teachers on administrative leave last year after reports of improper coaching during testing were made public, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After She Was Placed On Leave
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway