RYE, N.Y. -- Due to recent testing irregularities, Rye school officials have made alterations to their test proctoring protocol, according to LoHud.com.
Before the incident, all testing was proctored in the classroom by the teacher. This year, all Rye elementary and middle school classrooms will be proctored by adults who are not the classroom teacher. LoHud.com reported.
The district put four teachers on administrative leave last year after reports of improper coaching during testing were made public, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye