RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye school district has brought disciplinary charges against a third-grade teacher who was placed on administrative leave amid allegations of improper coaching to students during testing, according to LoHud.com.
The charges against Dana Coppola allege she assisted students who were taking the English language arts test by either giving hints or clues that would help them find the answer, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48