RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye school district has brought disciplinary charges against a third-grade teacher who was placed on administrative leave amid allegations of improper coaching to students during testing, according to LoHud.com.
The charges against Dana Coppola allege she assisted students who were taking the English language arts test by either giving hints or clues that would help them find the answer, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 2 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Blind Brook School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Rye Businessman Gives Back Through Buses, Books, Pajamas