RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye school district has brought disciplinary charges against a third-grade teacher who was placed on administrative leave amid allegations of improper coaching to students during testing, according to LoHud.com.
The charges against Dana Coppola allege she assisted students who were taking the English language arts test by either giving hints or clues that would help them find the answer, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Two Rye Residents Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week