RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye school district has brought disciplinary charges against a third-grade teacher who was placed on administrative leave amid allegations of improper coaching to students during testing, according to LoHud.com.
The charges against Dana Coppola allege she assisted students who were taking the English language arts test by either giving hints or clues that would help them find the answer, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Police Make Arrest In High School Bomb Threats
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49