RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye school district has brought disciplinary charges against a third-grade teacher who was placed on administrative leave amid allegations of improper coaching to students during testing, according to LoHud.com.
The charges against Dana Coppola allege she assisted students who were taking the English language arts test by either giving hints or clues that would help them find the answer, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 3 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck In Rye
- 4 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates