RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye school district has brought disciplinary charges against a third-grade teacher who was placed on administrative leave amid allegations of improper coaching to students during testing, according to LoHud.com.
The charges against Dana Coppola allege she assisted students who were taking the English language arts test by either giving hints or clues that would help them find the answer, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway