RYE, N.Y. -- A third-grade teacher from Rye's Milton Elementary School has become the second faculty member to sue both the school district and individual board members after being put on administrative reassignment following allegations of improper coaching during standardized testing last year, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola joined the lawsuit filed by Osborn Elementary teacher Carin Mehler last month. The two are seeking $4 million, including $1 million each in compensatory and punitive damages, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester