RYE, N.Y. -- A third-grade teacher from Rye's Milton Elementary School has become the second faculty member to sue both the school district and individual board members after being put on administrative reassignment following allegations of improper coaching during standardized testing last year, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola joined the lawsuit filed by Osborn Elementary teacher Carin Mehler last month. The two are seeking $4 million, including $1 million each in compensatory and punitive damages, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye