RYE, N.Y. -- A third-grade teacher from Rye's Milton Elementary School has become the second faculty member to sue both the school district and individual board members after being put on administrative reassignment following allegations of improper coaching during standardized testing last year, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola joined the lawsuit filed by Osborn Elementary teacher Carin Mehler last month. The two are seeking $4 million, including $1 million each in compensatory and punitive damages, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Rye For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95