RYE, N.Y. -- A third-grade teacher from Rye's Milton Elementary School has become the second faculty member to sue both the school district and individual board members after being put on administrative reassignment following allegations of improper coaching during standardized testing last year, according to LoHud.com.
Dana Coppola joined the lawsuit filed by Osborn Elementary teacher Carin Mehler last month. The two are seeking $4 million, including $1 million each in compensatory and punitive damages, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison