RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye residents expressed frustration against plans to renovate Rye Playland at an information session in Rye City Hall Tuesday night.
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers Monday morning by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI