RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye residents expressed frustration against plans to renovate Rye Playland at an information session in Rye City Hall Tuesday night.
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers Monday morning by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 3 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 4 Legislator Parker Will Hold Meeting On Future Of Rye Playland
- 5 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station