RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye residents expressed frustration against plans to renovate Rye Playland at an information session in Rye City Hall Tuesday night.
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers Monday morning by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News