RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye residents expressed frustration against plans to renovate Rye Playland at an information session in Rye City Hall Tuesday night.
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers Monday morning by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving under the influence of drugs.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 5 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam