RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye residents expressed frustration against plans to renovate Rye Playland at an information session in Rye City Hall Tuesday night.
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers Monday morning by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange