RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye residents expressed frustration against plans to renovate Rye Playland at an information session in Rye City Hall Tuesday night.
- Navigating roads in New York during winter can be tricky enough, but a recent study suggests that doing so can cost drivers throughout Westchester County as much as $2,300 a year.
- A conductor on Metro-North’s New Haven Line surprised passengers Monday morning by taping a typed letter of apology to each seat on his train regarding an incident that occurred last Friday.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Rye, Blind Brook High Schools Rank Among Best In New York
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rye; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Two-Car Crash Closes Boston Post Road In Rye During Rush-Hour
- 4 Rye Schools Briefly Evacuated Due To Gas Odor
- 5 Rye Playland Reportedly To Remain Under County Control Next Season