RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D – Somers) wants to get moving on Rye Playland.
- Although it’s been a local staple for nearly a century, the Westchester County Country Club is one of several county locations that can’t call one place home.
- Two lanes have reopened on northbound I-95 after a two-vehicle accident between I-287 (Exit 21) and Delavan Avenue in Greenwich led to stop-and-go traffic during the Tuesday morning commute.
- Three students, including one from Rye, represented Greenwich Ballet Academy at the prestigious regional competition of the Youth America Grand Prix held in Providence, R.I.
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI