RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D – Somers) wants to get moving on Rye Playland.
- Although it’s been a local staple for nearly a century, the Westchester County Country Club is one of several county locations that can’t call one place home.
- Two lanes have reopened on northbound I-95 after a two-vehicle accident between I-287 (Exit 21) and Delavan Avenue in Greenwich led to stop-and-go traffic during the Tuesday morning commute.
- Three students, including one from Rye, represented Greenwich Ballet Academy at the prestigious regional competition of the Youth America Grand Prix held in Providence, R.I.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens