RYE, N.Y. -- The president of the Rye Police Association was cleared of any wrongdoing in connection with an altercation at an auto show in Eastchester, according to LoHud.com.
Police Officer Franco Compagnone had been embroiled in a decade-long feud with fellow Police Officer Jim Amico escalated to a physical confrontation during the Moonlight Cruisers Classic Car Show at Lake Isle in October, LoHud.com reported.
The town judge cleared Compagnone due to conflicting testimony between one of the prosecution's witnesses and Amico, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'