RYE, N.Y. -- The president of the Rye Police Association was cleared of any wrongdoing in connection with an altercation at an auto show in Eastchester, according to LoHud.com.
Police Officer Franco Compagnone had been embroiled in a decade-long feud with fellow Police Officer Jim Amico escalated to a physical confrontation during the Moonlight Cruisers Classic Car Show at Lake Isle in October, LoHud.com reported.
The town judge cleared Compagnone due to conflicting testimony between one of the prosecution's witnesses and Amico, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion