RYE, N.Y. -- The president of the Rye Police Association was cleared of any wrongdoing in connection with an altercation at an auto show in Eastchester, according to LoHud.com.
Police Officer Franco Compagnone had been embroiled in a decade-long feud with fellow Police Officer Jim Amico escalated to a physical confrontation during the Moonlight Cruisers Classic Car Show at Lake Isle in October, LoHud.com reported.
The town judge cleared Compagnone due to conflicting testimony between one of the prosecution's witnesses and Amico, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 3 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic