RYE, N.Y. -- The president of the Rye Police Association was cleared of any wrongdoing in connection with an altercation at an auto show in Eastchester, according to LoHud.com.
Police Officer Franco Compagnone had been embroiled in a decade-long feud with fellow Police Officer Jim Amico escalated to a physical confrontation during the Moonlight Cruisers Classic Car Show at Lake Isle in October, LoHud.com reported.
The town judge cleared Compagnone due to conflicting testimony between one of the prosecution's witnesses and Amico, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester