RYE, N.Y. -- The president of the Rye Police Association was cleared of any wrongdoing in connection with an altercation at an auto show in Eastchester, according to LoHud.com.
Police Officer Franco Compagnone had been embroiled in a decade-long feud with fellow Police Officer Jim Amico escalated to a physical confrontation during the Moonlight Cruisers Classic Car Show at Lake Isle in October, LoHud.com reported.
The town judge cleared Compagnone due to conflicting testimony between one of the prosecution's witnesses and Amico, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent