RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye officials are determining what to do with the site of a small park that used to sit at the corner of Central Avenue and Boston Post Road.
- An audiotape of a radio interview that is believed to be Adam Lanza made one year prior to the Sandy Hook shootings in Newtown, Conn., was published by the New York Daily News on Thursday.
Westchester home sales increased 21 percent in 2013 over the previous year, which has created a great environment for sellers, said Diane Cummins, president of the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors (HGAR).
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours