RYE, N.Y. -- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have overrun estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The original plan was to sell Town Hall, which did happen last year for $1.85 million, and have the government move into the Port Chester municipal building. A small staff, however, is still in the Pearl Street building, and growing expenses have officials considering other options, WCBJ said.
- 1 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 4 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck In Rye
- 5 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland