RYE, N.Y. -- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have overrun estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The original plan was to sell Town Hall, which did happen last year for $1.85 million, and have the government move into the Port Chester municipal building. A small staff, however, is still in the Pearl Street building, and growing expenses have officials considering other options, WCBJ said.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Police Make Arrest In High School Bomb Threats
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation