RYE, N.Y. -- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have overrun estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The original plan was to sell Town Hall, which did happen last year for $1.85 million, and have the government move into the Port Chester municipal building. A small staff, however, is still in the Pearl Street building, and growing expenses have officials considering other options, WCBJ said.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'