RYE, N.Y. -- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have overrun estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The original plan was to sell Town Hall, which did happen last year for $1.85 million, and have the government move into the Port Chester municipal building. A small staff, however, is still in the Pearl Street building, and growing expenses have officials considering other options, WCBJ said.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic