RYE, N.Y. -- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have overrun estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The original plan was to sell Town Hall, which did happen last year for $1.85 million, and have the government move into the Port Chester municipal building. A small staff, however, is still in the Pearl Street building, and growing expenses have officials considering other options, WCBJ said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Rye; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rye, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rye
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather