RYE, N.Y. -- Costs associated with moving government operations out of Rye Town Hall have overrun estimates, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The original plan was to sell Town Hall, which did happen last year for $1.85 million, and have the government move into the Port Chester municipal building. A small staff, however, is still in the Pearl Street building, and growing expenses have officials considering other options, WCBJ said.
- 1 Two Rye Residents Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week