RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room is set to host a program on the "Seven Ingredients" of living.
The program "Living a Life You Love: 7 Ingredients to Balance and Wholeness," with host Bianca Di Salvo, begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 30, at the Rye Free Reading Room. Di Salvo will talk about the seven ingredients that will allow residents to "live a life that you love from the deepest part of yourself – one that feels full, complete and fulfilling," according to a release. The model is based on the American Indian medicine wheel.
"Bianca Di Salvo is an authentic self-expression expert," representatives said. "She’s passionate about helping people hear their deepest longings, find their voice and live in a way that feels authentic and meaningful."
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Two Rye Residents Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week