RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room is set to host a program on the "Seven Ingredients" of living.
The program "Living a Life You Love: 7 Ingredients to Balance and Wholeness," with host Bianca Di Salvo, begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 30, at the Rye Free Reading Room. Di Salvo will talk about the seven ingredients that will allow residents to "live a life that you love from the deepest part of yourself – one that feels full, complete and fulfilling," according to a release. The model is based on the American Indian medicine wheel.
"Bianca Di Salvo is an authentic self-expression expert," representatives said. "She’s passionate about helping people hear their deepest longings, find their voice and live in a way that feels authentic and meaningful."
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York