RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Free Reading Room is set to host a program on the "Seven Ingredients" of living.
The program "Living a Life You Love: 7 Ingredients to Balance and Wholeness," with host Bianca Di Salvo, begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 30, at the Rye Free Reading Room. Di Salvo will talk about the seven ingredients that will allow residents to "live a life that you love from the deepest part of yourself – one that feels full, complete and fulfilling," according to a release. The model is based on the American Indian medicine wheel.
"Bianca Di Salvo is an authentic self-expression expert," representatives said. "She’s passionate about helping people hear their deepest longings, find their voice and live in a way that feels authentic and meaningful."
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Police Ask Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs