RYE, N.Y. -- The City of Rye will host a public information session on Westchester County’s proposed First Annual Playland Improvement Plan on Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 7:30 p.m., at Rye City Hall.
Attending the session will be representatives from Sustainable Playland Inc. (“SPI”) as well as members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators. Rye Mayor Joe Sack will moderate the session.
At the information session, the attendees may make brief presentations, and then will answer questions posed by members of the public. The attendees will also accept feedback on suggested alterations to the plan which might mitigate any environmental impact.
Sack indicated that, as moderator, and in keeping with the informational aspect of the session, he will run the meeting in a way to avoid extended debate or argument during the session.
“I anticipate that the information will flow in both directions,” Sack said in a statement. “That is, the session not only will provide the public with an opportunity to learn more about the plan, but also will allow the County and SPI a chance to receive more feedback from the community on the proposed plan.”
Rye City Hall is located at 281 Midland Avenue.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion