RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- Eric Moy has grown up with three generations of customers at his family’s 58-year-old dry cleaning business in Rye.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at dxit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison