RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- Eric Moy has grown up with three generations of customers at his family’s 58-year-old dry cleaning business in Rye.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at dxit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach