RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- Eric Moy has grown up with three generations of customers at his family’s 58-year-old dry cleaning business in Rye.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at dxit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange