RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- Eric Moy has grown up with three generations of customers at his family’s 58-year-old dry cleaning business in Rye.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at dxit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 John Guy Carolin, 99, Of Rye
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money