RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- Eric Moy has grown up with three generations of customers at his family’s 58-year-old dry cleaning business in Rye.
- A man from New Rochelle crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at dxit 7 in Stamford , according to ctnews.com.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- 1 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Blind Brook School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday