RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye High School has been named the second-most challenging high school in Westchester County and the 16th-most challenging high school in New York State, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- The man who died Wednesday morning after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge has been identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale.
- Westchester will receive more than $1 million in state funding to fix damaged roads and bridges.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rye, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Rye; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Rye Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rye
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow