RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye High School has been named the second-most challenging high school in Westchester County and the 16th-most challenging high school in New York State, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- The man who died Wednesday morning after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge has been identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale.
- Westchester will receive more than $1 million in state funding to fix damaged roads and bridges.
- 1 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday