RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye High School has been named the second-most challenging high school in Westchester County and the 16th-most challenging high school in New York State, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- The man who died Wednesday morning after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge has been identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale.
- Westchester will receive more than $1 million in state funding to fix damaged roads and bridges.
- 1 Rye HS Grad's Fraternity At Wesleyan University In Jeopardy
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 3 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Celebratory Reception For Rye Scholar-Athletes Set To Play College Sports