RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Rye High School has been named the second-most challenging high school in Westchester County and the 16th-most challenging high school in New York State, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- The man who died Wednesday morning after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge has been identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale.
- Westchester will receive more than $1 million in state funding to fix damaged roads and bridges.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Rye Brook's Karetsky Celebrates Birthday As Westchester Knicks' Fan Of Game
- 3 Suspect Charged In Rye 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Missing Person Alert Canceled For Larchmont Woman, 72