RYE, N.Y. -- The City of Rye will offer summer commuter parking permits for residents beginning Thursday, June 12.
Fifteen permits will be made available to residents of Rye only at 9 a.m. on Thursday in the City Clerk's Office.
Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill in the applicant's name is required.
Applicants must also have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and a $150 payment.
Summer commuter parking is restricted to the Highland Parking Lot only.
For more information, call (914) 967-7371 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic