RYE, N.Y. -- The City of Rye will offer summer commuter parking permits for residents beginning Thursday, June 12.
Fifteen permits will be made available to residents of Rye only at 9 a.m. on Thursday in the City Clerk's Office.
Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill in the applicant's name is required.
Applicants must also have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and a $150 payment.
Summer commuter parking is restricted to the Highland Parking Lot only.
For more information, call (914) 967-7371 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Two Rye Residents Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week