RYE, N.Y. -- The City of Rye will offer summer commuter parking permits for residents beginning Thursday, June 12.
Fifteen permits will be made available to residents of Rye only at 9 a.m. on Thursday in the City Clerk's Office.
Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill in the applicant's name is required.
Applicants must also have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and a $150 payment.
Summer commuter parking is restricted to the Highland Parking Lot only.
For more information, call (914) 967-7371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 4 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles