RYE, N.Y. -- The City of Rye will offer summer commuter parking permits for residents beginning Thursday, June 12.
Fifteen permits will be made available to residents of Rye only at 9 a.m. on Thursday in the City Clerk's Office.
Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill in the applicant's name is required.
Applicants must also have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and a $150 payment.
Summer commuter parking is restricted to the Highland Parking Lot only.
For more information, call (914) 967-7371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion