RYE, N.Y. -- The City of Rye will offer summer commuter parking permits for residents beginning Thursday, June 12.
Fifteen permits will be made available to residents of Rye only at 9 a.m. on Thursday in the City Clerk's Office.
Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill in the applicant's name is required.
Applicants must also have a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and a $150 payment.
Summer commuter parking is restricted to the Highland Parking Lot only.
For more information, call (914) 967-7371 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 2 Rye Athletic Director Rob Castagna Hired At Byram Hills Schools
- 3 Newly Named Playland Manager Says His Love Of Park Will Inspire Makeover
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed