RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Twenty-five Rye High School athletes gathered for a press conference after committing to continue their athletic career at the collegiate level.
Two contractors were rushed to the hospital after suffering severe body burns when a one-alarm fire started in the kitchen of a home at 37 Woodbine Avenue in Larchmont late Thursday morning.
Irvington native Sam Langer will deliver personal training to your Westchester doorstep with his new mobile franchise program GYMGUYZ. The GYMGUYZ bring state-of-the-art equipment to the door step, park, school or work space anywhere in Westchester County.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48