RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Twenty-five Rye High School athletes gathered for a press conference after committing to continue their athletic career at the collegiate level.
Two contractors were rushed to the hospital after suffering severe body burns when a one-alarm fire started in the kitchen of a home at 37 Woodbine Avenue in Larchmont late Thursday morning.
Irvington native Sam Langer will deliver personal training to your Westchester doorstep with his new mobile franchise program GYMGUYZ. The GYMGUYZ bring state-of-the-art equipment to the door step, park, school or work space anywhere in Westchester County.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Rye; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rye, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Rye Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell