RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Twenty-five Rye High School athletes gathered for a press conference after committing to continue their athletic career at the collegiate level.
Two contractors were rushed to the hospital after suffering severe body burns when a one-alarm fire started in the kitchen of a home at 37 Woodbine Avenue in Larchmont late Thursday morning.
Irvington native Sam Langer will deliver personal training to your Westchester doorstep with his new mobile franchise program GYMGUYZ. The GYMGUYZ bring state-of-the-art equipment to the door step, park, school or work space anywhere in Westchester County.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week