RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- Twenty-five Rye High School athletes gathered for a press conference after committing to continue their athletic career at the collegiate level.
Two contractors were rushed to the hospital after suffering severe body burns when a one-alarm fire started in the kitchen of a home at 37 Woodbine Avenue in Larchmont late Thursday morning.
Irvington native Sam Langer will deliver personal training to your Westchester doorstep with his new mobile franchise program GYMGUYZ. The GYMGUYZ bring state-of-the-art equipment to the door step, park, school or work space anywhere in Westchester County.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- 1 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 3 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland
- 4 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester