RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- A long-time pharmacist in Rye had his license revoked after he was accused of issuing medication without prescriptions and failing to warn patients about potentially contaminated medicine, according to LoHud.com.
- New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice was accused of knocking his fiancee unconscious in a Saturday, Feb. 15, incident that led to both of their arrests in Atlantic City, N.J., according to The Baltimore Sun.
- A Chase bank in Pelham Manor was robbed by a masked man armed with a gun around noon on Tuesday, police officials said.
- Upset parents were in search for answers at a Wednesday night meeting following the discovery of heroin and hypodermic needles in a faculty bathroom at a school north of Westchester County, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 4 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 5 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say