RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- A long-time pharmacist in Rye had his license revoked after he was accused of issuing medication without prescriptions and failing to warn patients about potentially contaminated medicine, according to LoHud.com.
- New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice was accused of knocking his fiancee unconscious in a Saturday, Feb. 15, incident that led to both of their arrests in Atlantic City, N.J., according to The Baltimore Sun.
- A Chase bank in Pelham Manor was robbed by a masked man armed with a gun around noon on Tuesday, police officials said.
- Upset parents were in search for answers at a Wednesday night meeting following the discovery of heroin and hypodermic needles in a faculty bathroom at a school north of Westchester County, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rye
- 5 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber