HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison Avenue is closed to southbound traffic between Orchard Street and Halstead Avenue while crews repave the intersections at Calvert Street and Halstead Avenue.
The work at both intersections is expected to be completed Wednesday, Aug. 13, according to a worker on-site.
Northbound traffic continues to flow on Harrison Avenue as of 3:15 p.m. before rush hour. Westbound traffic on Halstead Avenue is blocked at Harrison Avenue as crews work Wednesday afternoon.
Eastbound traffic on Calvert Street is also blocked from Nelson to Harrison avenues.
- 1 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday