HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison Avenue is closed to southbound traffic between Orchard Street and Halstead Avenue while crews repave the intersections at Calvert Street and Halstead Avenue.
The work at both intersections is expected to be completed Wednesday, Aug. 13, according to a worker on-site.
Northbound traffic continues to flow on Harrison Avenue as of 3:15 p.m. before rush hour. Westbound traffic on Halstead Avenue is blocked at Harrison Avenue as crews work Wednesday afternoon.
Eastbound traffic on Calvert Street is also blocked from Nelson to Harrison avenues.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'