HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison Avenue is closed to southbound traffic between Orchard Street and Halstead Avenue while crews repave the intersections at Calvert Street and Halstead Avenue.
The work at both intersections is expected to be completed Wednesday, Aug. 13, according to a worker on-site.
Northbound traffic continues to flow on Harrison Avenue as of 3:15 p.m. before rush hour. Westbound traffic on Halstead Avenue is blocked at Harrison Avenue as crews work Wednesday afternoon.
Eastbound traffic on Calvert Street is also blocked from Nelson to Harrison avenues.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 4 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester