HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison Avenue is closed to southbound traffic between Orchard Street and Halstead Avenue while crews repave the intersections at Calvert Street and Halstead Avenue.
The work at both intersections is expected to be completed Wednesday, Aug. 13, according to a worker on-site.
Northbound traffic continues to flow on Harrison Avenue as of 3:15 p.m. before rush hour. Westbound traffic on Halstead Avenue is blocked at Harrison Avenue as crews work Wednesday afternoon.
Eastbound traffic on Calvert Street is also blocked from Nelson to Harrison avenues.
- 1 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After She Was Placed On Leave
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway