HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison Avenue is closed to southbound traffic between Orchard Street and Halstead Avenue while crews repave the intersections at Calvert Street and Halstead Avenue.
The work at both intersections is expected to be completed Wednesday, Aug. 13, according to a worker on-site.
Northbound traffic continues to flow on Harrison Avenue as of 3:15 p.m. before rush hour. Westbound traffic on Halstead Avenue is blocked at Harrison Avenue as crews work Wednesday afternoon.
Eastbound traffic on Calvert Street is also blocked from Nelson to Harrison avenues.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens