WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – After another bitterly cold day on Wednesday, Westchester County residents can breathe a sigh of relief as a gradual warming trend starts on Thursday.
The forecast for Thursday calls for more sun and a high between 30 and 32 degrees.
There is a slight chance of light snow on Friday before noon. It will be cloudy with the high temperature climbing to between 36 and 38 degrees.
Saturday will warm up to a high between 50 and 52 with rain likely and a chance of snow before noon.
Look for partly sunny skies on Sunday with a high between 46 and 48.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester