RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- State Sen. George Latimer, D-Rye, is pushing for a bill that would expand the pool of available organ donors.
- Rye's coastal community of Greenhaven was listed among the top 25 richest neighborhoods in America.
- A pair of Monroe College football players have been suspended from school after being arrested early on Friday, April 4 following a drive-by shooting.
- Progress on the Playland Improvement Plan has stalled as the designated park manager, Sustainable Playland, Inc. (SPI), asks for clearer direction from the Westchester County Board of Legislators (BOL).
- 1 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison