RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye this week:
- State Sen. George Latimer, D-Rye, is pushing for a bill that would expand the pool of available organ donors.
- Rye's coastal community of Greenhaven was listed among the top 25 richest neighborhoods in America.
- A pair of Monroe College football players have been suspended from school after being arrested early on Friday, April 4 following a drive-by shooting.
- Progress on the Playland Improvement Plan has stalled as the designated park manager, Sustainable Playland, Inc. (SPI), asks for clearer direction from the Westchester County Board of Legislators (BOL).
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Rye