WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester in White Plains is set to host a program on Friday, March 7, for seniors on prescription medications.
Tom Grandville, director of pharmacy services at the Burke Rehabilitation Hospital, will educate seniors as part of the Be Fit Mall Walk program. Grandville will speak about prescription medication including the side effects of medications and supplements, types of adverse reactions medications may have on each other, tips on how to read labels, potential hazards of multiple drug use and the difference between generic and brand name drugs, according to a release.
The program will begin at 9 a.m. at the Food Court on Level 4. Admission and parking are free for members of the mall walk program. The program is sponsored by Westchester County Parks Department.
For more information, residents can go to the Westchester Parks website or call 914-231-4645.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News