WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester in White Plains is set to host a program on Friday, March 7, for seniors on prescription medications.
Tom Grandville, director of pharmacy services at the Burke Rehabilitation Hospital, will educate seniors as part of the Be Fit Mall Walk program. Grandville will speak about prescription medication including the side effects of medications and supplements, types of adverse reactions medications may have on each other, tips on how to read labels, potential hazards of multiple drug use and the difference between generic and brand name drugs, according to a release.
The program will begin at 9 a.m. at the Food Court on Level 4. Admission and parking are free for members of the mall walk program. The program is sponsored by Westchester County Parks Department.
For more information, residents can go to the Westchester Parks website or call 914-231-4645.
- 1 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard