RYE, N.Y. - Adrienne Mierzwa said driving over the pothole at Boston Post Road and Purchase Street in Rye is rough.
“Please fix that one,” Mierzwa said in a post on the Rye Daily Voice Facebook page.
As changes in temperature cause road surfaces to expand and contract -- and cause potholes -- drivers have to do more than look out for other drivers.
Cecelia Kempter-Jackson said Midland Avenue near the traffic light at Home Depot and Boston Post Road are also a problem.
“It’s just as bad,” she posted.
Rye Daily Voice Facebook user Stephanie Diniz Carvalho said Maple Avenue is also an issue.
The Rye Department of Public Works was not available to comment Wednesdays on the pothole problem.
Have you seen a bad pothole? Please post below in comments
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 4 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles