RYE, N.Y. - Adrienne Mierzwa said driving over the pothole at Boston Post Road and Purchase Street in Rye is rough.
“Please fix that one,” Mierzwa said in a post on the Rye Daily Voice Facebook page.
As changes in temperature cause road surfaces to expand and contract -- and cause potholes -- drivers have to do more than look out for other drivers.
Cecelia Kempter-Jackson said Midland Avenue near the traffic light at Home Depot and Boston Post Road are also a problem.
“It’s just as bad,” she posted.
Rye Daily Voice Facebook user Stephanie Diniz Carvalho said Maple Avenue is also an issue.
The Rye Department of Public Works was not available to comment Wednesdays on the pothole problem.
Have you seen a bad pothole? Please post below in comments
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week