PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Council for the Arts is seeking professional visual artists who would like to be considered for participation in its upcoming art show, the fourth annual ART10573 on Sunday, Oct. 5 at Crawford Park in Rye Brook.
There are a limited number of spots, and artists should have a connection to Port Chester or Rye Brook — live, work or volunteer in either village, or have at some time in the past.
Email three photo samples of work and one photo of setup to event chair, Brigitte Loritz, Loritz.firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, Sept. 6.
- 1 Rye's Ann Mara Dedicates San Miguel Academy Facility
- 2 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 3 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard