PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Council for the Arts is seeking professional visual artists who would like to be considered for participation in its upcoming art show, the fourth annual ART10573 on Sunday, Oct. 5 at Crawford Park in Rye Brook.
There are a limited number of spots, and artists should have a connection to Port Chester or Rye Brook — live, work or volunteer in either village, or have at some time in the past.
Email three photo samples of work and one photo of setup to event chair, Brigitte Loritz, Loritz.email@example.com by Saturday, Sept. 6.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 4 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 5 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles