PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Council for the Arts is seeking professional visual artists who would like to be considered for participation in its upcoming art show, the fourth annual ART10573 on Sunday, Oct. 5 at Crawford Park in Rye Brook.
There are a limited number of spots, and artists should have a connection to Port Chester or Rye Brook — live, work or volunteer in either village, or have at some time in the past.
Email three photo samples of work and one photo of setup to event chair, Brigitte Loritz, Loritz.firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, Sept. 6.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Two Rye Residents Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 4 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye, Rye Brook, White Plains
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week