PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Council for the Arts is seeking professional visual artists who would like to be considered for participation in its upcoming art show, the fourth annual ART10573 on Sunday, Oct. 5 at Crawford Park in Rye Brook.
There are a limited number of spots, and artists should have a connection to Port Chester or Rye Brook — live, work or volunteer in either village, or have at some time in the past.
Email three photo samples of work and one photo of setup to event chair, Brigitte Loritz, Loritz.firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, Sept. 6.
- 1 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rye
- 5 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber