RYE, N.Y. -- Writers and poets who have works inspired by Marshlands Conservancy in Rye are invited to submit their works for an exhibit on Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All submissions must be framed and ready for hanging. There is a maximum of three submissions per person and all age groups are welcome.
The exhibit, titled “Marshlands in Poetry,” will open Sunday, Sept.14, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., with a reception for the artists and public. The exhibit will remain on view weekends from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. through the end of March.
For more information, call Marshlands Conservancy at 914-835-4466.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 2 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Celebratory Reception For Rye Scholar-Athletes Set To Play College Sports