RYE, N.Y. -- Writers and poets who have works inspired by Marshlands Conservancy in Rye are invited to submit their works for an exhibit on Saturday, Sept. 6 and Sunday, Sept. 7 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All submissions must be framed and ready for hanging. There is a maximum of three submissions per person and all age groups are welcome.
The exhibit, titled “Marshlands in Poetry,” will open Sunday, Sept.14, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., with a reception for the artists and public. The exhibit will remain on view weekends from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. through the end of March.
For more information, call Marshlands Conservancy at 914-835-4466.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester