RYE, N.Y. – A consultant that worked with Sustainable Playland Inc., the nonprofit group chosen to run Playland Park that left the process in June, will continue working on a planning process and will issue a report of recommendations by Nov. 30, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Dan Biederman is currently working on an analysis of the operations and said his role is different now that he is working directly for Westchester County, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday