RYE, N.Y. – A consultant that worked with Sustainable Playland Inc., the nonprofit group chosen to run Playland Park that left the process in June, will continue working on a planning process and will issue a report of recommendations by Nov. 30, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Dan Biederman is currently working on an analysis of the operations and said his role is different now that he is working directly for Westchester County, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents