RYE, N.Y. – A consultant that worked with Sustainable Playland Inc., the nonprofit group chosen to run Playland Park that left the process in June, will continue working on a planning process and will issue a report of recommendations by Nov. 30, reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
Dan Biederman is currently working on an analysis of the operations and said his role is different now that he is working directly for Westchester County, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors