PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Harriet R. Feldman, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., dean and professor at the College of Health Professions and the Lienhard School of Nursing at Pace University, has received an American Journal of Nursing (AJN) Book of the Year Award for 2013.
Feldman’s book, “Teaching Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing, 2nd edition,” co-edited with Rona F. Levin, Ph.D., R.N., a former Pace professor currently affiliated with New York University, took second-place honors in the Nursing Education/Continuing Education category.
Professor Feldman is a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing as well as the New York Academy of Medicine, and past editor of the journals Nursing Leadership Forum and Scholarly Inquiry for Nursing Practice. She is also the author or editor of 10 books on nursing topics.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Snow Could Return To Rye For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing