RYE, N.Y. -- A movie production in Rye is expected to cause parking limitations on Tuesday, March 25, according to police.
The Rye Police Department is notifying residents that "there will be limited parking throughout the day and evening in Rye municipal lots." The film is being produced on Purchase Street in the area of Elm Place, according to the release. Police did not specify the name of the production that would be shooting in the area.
"Traffic will be intermittently diverted in and around Purchase Street," said Rye YMCA representatives in a release. "Expect minor traffic and parking delays in the area. Please allow extra time when traveling to and from the Rye Y."
- 1 Snow Could Return To Rye For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 4 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing