RYE, N.Y. -- More than 100 students and teachers from Rye High School were sickened recently after dining at the Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison, according to a LoHud.com report.
A Rye High School spokesperson said that all were expected to recover, according to the report. The group participated in a country club dinner to celebrate academic achievement on April 30 at the Willow Ridge Country Club in Harrison.
Officials suspected the students and teachers were sickened with the norovirus, according to the report.
Willow Ridge manager Scott Garvin said the facility was cleaned and has been allowed to reopen, according to the report.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 4 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 5 Renowned Building Team Finishes Construction On New Home In Rye