RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- The New York City Police Department found a missing 76-year-old Rye Brook man in Brooklyn on Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
Donald D'eandrea, who has Alzheimer's disease, left in the family car on Sunday, April 20, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash