RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- The New York City Police Department found a missing 76-year-old Rye Brook man in Brooklyn on Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
Donald D'eandrea, who has Alzheimer's disease, left in the family car on Sunday, April 20, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 3 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says