RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- The New York City Police Department found a missing 76-year-old Rye Brook man in Brooklyn on Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
Donald D'eandrea, who has Alzheimer's disease, left in the family car on Sunday, April 20, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Legislator Parker Will Hold Meeting On Future Of Rye Playland