RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- The New York City Police Department found a missing 76-year-old Rye Brook man in Brooklyn on Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
Donald D'eandrea, who has Alzheimer's disease, left in the family car on Sunday, April 20, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Rye Country Day Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 2 Francis C. Rooney Of Rye, Who Helped Transform Retail Business, Dies At 93
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Rye
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion