This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 4 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Westchester