This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Port Chester PD Arrests Armed Drug Dealer Suspect From Greenwich
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Westchester Airport Exhibit Features World War II Bomber
- 4 Halloween In Sleepy Hollow Country Kicks Off This Weekend
- 5 Rumors Of Gun In Rye School Tops News Last Week