This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 Rye's Ann Mara Dedicates San Miguel Academy Facility
- 2 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 4 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 5 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say