This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Metro-North New Haven Line service has been restored in both directions at 8:15 a.m. Friday after wire damage led to delays between 60-90 minutes earlier in the morning.
Metro-North had suspended rail service earlier in the morning in both directions between Stamford and Grand Central Station due to wire damage, resulting in the days.
The wire damage is between Stamford and Rye.
- 1 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 2 Rye, Rye Brook Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 4 Debate Stirs As Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton Returns To Iowa
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App