WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An early morning accident on the southbound Major Deegan Expressway (I-87) caused heavy delays on Westchester County roadways during Thursday morning's commute.
Two lanes were blocked between Central Park Avenue (Route 100) and Van Cortlandt Park South (exit 11) for more than two hours. The lanes reopened at 8:45 a.m. The accident involved 12 or more vehicles, according to a report on CBS 2.
An accident on the Hutchinson River Parkway North between northbound I-95 and Route 1, reported at 8 a.m., is causing delays.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent