RYE, N.Y. -- A long-time pharmacist in Rye had his license revoked after he allegedly issued medication without prescriptions and failed to warn patients about potentially contaminated medicine, according to LoHud.com.
Steven J. Cosentino and his company, Rockwell Compounding Associates didn't hold the required registrations to produce or distribute medications in bulk, LoHud.com reported.
Cosentino was also reprimanded and fined $7,500 for similar practices in 2002, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 State Police Warn Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation