RYE, N.Y. -- A long-time pharmacist in Rye had his license revoked after he allegedly issued medication without prescriptions and failed to warn patients about potentially contaminated medicine, according to LoHud.com.
Steven J. Cosentino and his company, Rockwell Compounding Associates didn't hold the required registrations to produce or distribute medications in bulk, LoHud.com reported.
Cosentino was also reprimanded and fined $7,500 for similar practices in 2002, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Rye Brook Business Building 8-Diamond Baseball Complex
- 4 Rye Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester