RYE, N.Y. -- A long-time pharmacist in Rye had his license revoked after he allegedly issued medication without prescriptions and failed to warn patients about potentially contaminated medicine, according to LoHud.com.
Steven J. Cosentino and his company, Rockwell Compounding Associates didn't hold the required registrations to produce or distribute medications in bulk, LoHud.com reported.
Cosentino was also reprimanded and fined $7,500 for similar practices in 2002, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Funeral Services Held In Rye For 20-Year-Old Marisa Curlen
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI