RYE, N.Y. -- A long-time pharmacist in Rye had his license revoked after he allegedly issued medication without prescriptions and failed to warn patients about potentially contaminated medicine, according to LoHud.com.
Steven J. Cosentino and his company, Rockwell Compounding Associates didn't hold the required registrations to produce or distribute medications in bulk, LoHud.com reported.
Cosentino was also reprimanded and fined $7,500 for similar practices in 2002, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents