RYE, N.Y. -- A long-time pharmacist in Rye had his license revoked after he allegedly issued medication without prescriptions and failed to warn patients about potentially contaminated medicine, according to LoHud.com.
Steven J. Cosentino and his company, Rockwell Compounding Associates didn't hold the required registrations to produce or distribute medications in bulk, LoHud.com reported.
Cosentino was also reprimanded and fined $7,500 for similar practices in 2002, LoHud.com said.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say
- 3 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 4 IRS Warns Rye Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator