RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- North Salem resident and CBS "Late Show" host David Letterman poked fun at Playland Amusement Park, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
- The Pagnani family of Rye celebrated Father's Day, their daughter Kristy's 13th birthday and the return of their beloved golden retriever, Kooper.
- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins (D- Yonkers) recently announced the lawsuit to invalidate the contract between the county and Sustainable Playland, Inc. has been delayed from Thursday, June 19 to Friday, July 11.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester