RYE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Rye last week:
- North Salem resident and CBS "Late Show" host David Letterman poked fun at Playland Amusement Park, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
- The Pagnani family of Rye celebrated Father's Day, their daughter Kristy's 13th birthday and the return of their beloved golden retriever, Kooper.
- Westchester County Legislator Ken Jenkins (D- Yonkers) recently announced the lawsuit to invalidate the contract between the county and Sustainable Playland, Inc. has been delayed from Thursday, June 19 to Friday, July 11.
- 1 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 2 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Blind Brook School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday