WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Hundreds of people were without power in Westchester County Friday morning as a result of overnight snowfall.
New York State Electric and Gas Corporation reported that 359 people were without power as of 10 a.m. Friday. There were 328 outages in Pound Ridge, 20 in Bedford and 11 in Yorktown Heights.
Early Friday morning there were more than 300 Con Edison customers in Pleasantville without power, but by 10 a.m. power had been restored to all but one home. Con Ed also reported one outage in Cortlandt, two in Greenburgh, one in Mount Vernon, on in North Castle, one in Peekskill, one in Pelham Manor, one in Yonkers and one in Yorktown.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic