PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Port Chester-Rye Brook will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave., from 7:00 p.m. Saturday, May 31, to Sunday, June 1 at 7:00 a.m.
This overnight event allows participants to dance, play games and meet others while raising money to finish the fight against cancer. The relay raises funds for American Cancer Society research.
Visit www.relayforlife.org to register.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'