PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Port Chester-Rye Brook will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave., from 7:00 p.m. Saturday, May 31, to Sunday, June 1 at 7:00 a.m.
This overnight event allows participants to dance, play games and meet others while raising money to finish the fight against cancer. The relay raises funds for American Cancer Society research.
Visit www.relayforlife.org to register.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach