PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Port Chester-Rye Brook will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave., from 7:00 p.m. Saturday, May 31, to Sunday, June 1 at 7:00 a.m.
This overnight event allows participants to dance, play games and meet others while raising money to finish the fight against cancer. The relay raises funds for American Cancer Society research.
Visit www.relayforlife.org to register.
- 1 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Astorino Details $25M Deal With New Manager Of Rye Playland
- 3 Astorino Announces Agreement For Private Manager To Take Over Playland
- 4 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester