PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Port Chester-Rye Brook will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave., from 7:00 p.m. Saturday, May 31, to Sunday, June 1 at 7:00 a.m.
This overnight event allows participants to dance, play games and meet others while raising money to finish the fight against cancer. The relay raises funds for American Cancer Society research.
Visit www.relayforlife.org to register.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens