PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Port Chester-Rye Brook will be held at Port Chester Middle School, 113 Bowman Ave., from 7:00 p.m. Saturday, May 31, to Sunday, June 1 at 7:00 a.m.
This overnight event allows participants to dance, play games and meet others while raising money to finish the fight against cancer. The relay raises funds for American Cancer Society research.
Visit www.relayforlife.org to register.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge In Rye Brook
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester