WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Wednesday could bring thunderstorms, severe winds and heavy rain to Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
A flash flood watch has been issued for the county until late Wednesday night.
Showers are likely and thunderstorms are possible Wednesday after 4 p.m. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain, and patchy fog is possible before 1 p.m., with a high near 54 degrees. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
Showers will continue into the evening, and thunderstorms are possible, with damaging winds and heavy rain and an overnight low around 43 degrees. It will be windy, with winds of 13 to 18 mph increasing to 28 mph after midnight with gusts as high as 55 mph.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 3 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Rye Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm