WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot temperatures and humidity will remain in the Westchester County forecast for Monday, July 7, and the early portion of the week and could result in some passing thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday, July 8, will remain hot with a high temperature around 90 and a chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Wednesday, July 9, will be partly cloudy with a high of 87 and a 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Thursday and Friday, July 10 and 11, will close out the week with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 2 Rye Athletic Director Rob Castagna Hired At Byram Hills Schools
- 3 Newly Named Playland Manager Says His Love Of Park Will Inspire Makeover
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed