GREENWICH, Conn. -- Frank Corvino, chief executive officer of Greenwich Hospital, and Brian Doran, chief operating officer, presented the parents and grandparents of New Year's baby, Gianna Magnotta, with a welcome basket on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Gianna Magnotta was the first baby to be born at the hospital on New Year's at 3:46 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 1.
Her parents are Brooke and John Magnotta of West Harrison, N.Y. Grandparents are Holmes McGeory and Karen McGeory.
Mrs. McGeory also gave birth to Brooke at Greenwich Hospital.
For more information, please visit our previous story here.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News