GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital will host its annual pregnancy primer on Sunday, Jan. 12 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Noble Conference Center in Greenwich Hospital.
Greenwich Hospital’s pregnancy primer is an educational event for parents-to-be and those thinking about becoming pregnant. The event primes parents-to-be for what to expect before, during and after childbirth.
OBGYNs, fertility specialists, anesthesiologists, pediatricians, breastfeeding consultants, NICU nurses and yoga/meditation instructors will be there answer any questions expectant parents may have.
Tours of the maternity department birthing center will be given every 15 minutes during the course of the primer.
Each year, the event draws upwards of 200 visitors from Connecticut and New York, including grandparents and siblings.
The event is free and open to the public. Register by phone, (203) 863-3627, or online at www.greenwichhospital.org.
- 1 Rye's Ann Mara Dedicates San Miguel Academy Facility
- 2 Parker Hosts Third Rye Playland Meeting With Potential Park Operator
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 4 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 5 Nat'l Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change In Rye Crash, Police Say