HARRISON, N.Y. -- Hundreds of mourners gathered at St. Anthony of Padua Church in West Harrison on Tuesday to pay their respects to a man who was killed in a reported drag race on the Saw Mill River Parkway on Wednesday, July 30, according to News 12 Westchester.
Christopher Seguinot, 21, was allegedly traveling at over 80 mph while trying to exit the parkway when his car flew over the Ashford Avenue Bridge, News 12 Westchester said.
Seguinot was buried at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh. Authorities are still investigating the accident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs