HARRISON, N.Y. -- Hundreds of mourners gathered at St. Anthony of Padua Church in West Harrison on Tuesday to pay their respects to a man who was killed in a reported drag race on the Saw Mill River Parkway on Wednesday, July 30, according to News 12 Westchester.
Christopher Seguinot, 21, was allegedly traveling at over 80 mph while trying to exit the parkway when his car flew over the Ashford Avenue Bridge, News 12 Westchester said.
Seguinot was buried at Mount Calvary Cemetery in Greenburgh. Authorities are still investigating the accident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Sen. Latimer's Rye Home Goes Into Foreclosure
- 2 Rye High School Is Evacuated After Bomb Threat, Basketball Game Canceled
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rye
- 5 Rye School Superintendent Asks City Manager, Police To Study Osborn Traffic