MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Catherine Parker will be the speaker at the monthly meeting of the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Local Summit on Tuesday, May 20, at 7:45 a.m. at the Nautilus Diner.
Parker, who recently pulled her support of Sustainable Playland, Inc.'s improvement plan, will discuss Playland Amusement Park in Rye, environmental issues and affordable housing at the meeting.
Breakfast costs $8 for those who plan on attending.
The Nautilus Diner is at 1240 W. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Purchase-SUNY Adds Masters Program That Combines Arts, Entrepreneurship
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks