MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Catherine Parker will be the speaker at the monthly meeting of the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Local Summit on Tuesday, May 20, at 7:45 a.m. at the Nautilus Diner.
Parker, who recently pulled her support of Sustainable Playland, Inc.'s improvement plan, will discuss Playland Amusement Park in Rye, environmental issues and affordable housing at the meeting.
Breakfast costs $8 for those who plan on attending.
The Nautilus Diner is at 1240 W. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents