MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Catherine Parker will be the speaker at the monthly meeting of the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Local Summit on Tuesday, May 20, at 7:45 a.m. at the Nautilus Diner.
Parker, who recently pulled her support of Sustainable Playland, Inc.'s improvement plan, will discuss Playland Amusement Park in Rye, environmental issues and affordable housing at the meeting.
Breakfast costs $8 for those who plan on attending.
The Nautilus Diner is at 1240 W. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Memorial Day Parade Returns To Rye For Second Year
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Westchester Hosting Veterans Appreciation Day At Rye Playland