MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Catherine Parker will be the speaker at the monthly meeting of the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Local Summit on Tuesday, May 20, at 7:45 a.m. at the Nautilus Diner.
Parker, who recently pulled her support of Sustainable Playland, Inc.'s improvement plan, will discuss Playland Amusement Park in Rye, environmental issues and affordable housing at the meeting.
Breakfast costs $8 for those who plan on attending.
The Nautilus Diner is at 1240 W. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Rye