MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Catherine Parker will be the speaker at the monthly meeting of the Larchmont-Mamaroneck Local Summit on Tuesday, May 20, at 7:45 a.m. at the Nautilus Diner.
Parker, who recently pulled her support of Sustainable Playland, Inc.'s improvement plan, will discuss Playland Amusement Park in Rye, environmental issues and affordable housing at the meeting.
Breakfast costs $8 for those who plan on attending.
The Nautilus Diner is at 1240 W. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Causing Heavy Delays At I-95/I-287 Interchange
- 2 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says