WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Rye College Student Travis Misarti Is Invited To Screen Film At Cannes
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Rye