WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rye
- 4 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News