WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim