WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Interstate 95 will undergo a two-year face-lift between Rye and New York City starting Monday, Aug. 18, according to LoHud.com.
The $57.8 million project will rehabilitate six bridges, repair worn-out pavement, replace guardrails and paint new lines on the road between Exit 21 and Exit 8, LoHud.com reported.
Work will take place at night, with one lane closed in both directions from 8 p.m.-midnight and two lanes closed from midnight-6 a.m., LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Near Rye City Border Moves Forward
- 3 Three Different Ryes Can Be Confusing In Westchester
- 4 Rye Police Report Rise In Thefts From Parked Vehicles
- 5 Rye Restaurateur To Open Saltaire Oyster Bar In Port Chester