PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Several big acts will be playing the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester this month, including Chicago, the B-52s, Alabama Shakes and Courtney Love.
The B-52s, a rock band known for hits such as "Love Shack" and "Rock Lobster." will perform this Thursday. The following night Nashville-based string band Old Crow Medicine Show will play, with opening act Jonny Fritz.
Grammy-winning rock band Chicago will play the Cap on Saturday, June 22. Chicago is the first American band to have a Top 40 hit in five decades, and among the highest-charting American bands. Alabama Shakes, a rock band that was recently nominated for the Best New Artist Grammy, will perform June 23, with opening performances by Jonny Fritz and Houndmouth.
Alternative rock singer Courtney Love, the former lead singer for the band Hole will play Thursday, June 27. Funk and indie rock artists David Byrne and St. Vincent will perform a show on Saturday, June 29.
Door for all shows will open at 6:30 p.m. and the concerts will begin at 8 p.m. Tickets cost between $25 and $126 depending on the show, and are available on the Capitol Theatre's website.
- 1 Rye High School, Middle School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rye On Wednesday
- 3 Rye Students Evacuated After 'Bomb Threat' Note Found In Boys Bathroom
- 4 Legislator Parker Will Hold Meeting On Future Of Rye Playland
- 5 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station