PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Several big acts will be playing the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester this month, including Chicago, the B-52s, Alabama Shakes and Courtney Love.
The B-52s, a rock band known for hits such as "Love Shack" and "Rock Lobster." will perform this Thursday. The following night Nashville-based string band Old Crow Medicine Show will play, with opening act Jonny Fritz.
Grammy-winning rock band Chicago will play the Cap on Saturday, June 22. Chicago is the first American band to have a Top 40 hit in five decades, and among the highest-charting American bands. Alabama Shakes, a rock band that was recently nominated for the Best New Artist Grammy, will perform June 23, with opening performances by Jonny Fritz and Houndmouth.
Alternative rock singer Courtney Love, the former lead singer for the band Hole will play Thursday, June 27. Funk and indie rock artists David Byrne and St. Vincent will perform a show on Saturday, June 29.
Door for all shows will open at 6:30 p.m. and the concerts will begin at 8 p.m. Tickets cost between $25 and $126 depending on the show, and are available on the Capitol Theatre's website.
- 1 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye
- 2 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 3 Rye Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News