SOMERS, N.Y. -- An alert was issued Friday for Somers resident Gary McKeon.
The announcement, which came from the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services, is called an Active Vulnerable Adult Alert. McKeon is 67, is 5-foot-11 and weighs 205 pounds, according to information from the alert.
The alert describes McKeon as a "missing vulnerable adult with dementia and Parkinson's disease and may be in need of medical attention."
The alert provides the following details about his most recently known information: "He was last seen at his home in Somers, New York at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, May 9. Gary is believed to be on foot was last seen wearing a dark blue polo shirt."
Anyone with information should call state police at 914-277-3651.
- 1 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Rye's Jordyn Erenfryd Named Champion At Gymnastics State Championship