WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents have led to lane closures on the Hutchinson River Parkway and Sprain Brook Parkway on Tuesday.
The left lane of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is blocked in Harrison between Exit 25 (North Street, Route 127) and Exit 23 (Mamaroneck Avenue). The accident was reported at 11:30 a.m.
One lane of the southbound Sprain between I-287 and Route 100C is blocked following an accident reported at 11:50 a.m.
An accident has also been reported on the ramp of the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway at the junction of the Cross County Parkway in Yonkers, resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Rye's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Rye's Silver Among Westchester Trio Of Pro Sports Leaders
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Rye Residents