WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – A pair of Sunday afternoon accidents caused delayed on two of Westchester’s most traveled roadways.
An accident on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway in White Plains reported at 2 p.m. resulted in heavy volume.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway in Yorktown, between Route 6 and Route 132, resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
- 1 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Soccer Goal Safety Bill Rooted In Rye Brook Signed Into State Law
- 3 Rye Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Teenager Killed In Crash Near Port Chester High School Mourned By Hundreds
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim