This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays both the Saw Mill River Parkway and I-684 following Friday morning accidents.
An accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway, reported at 7:10 a.m., is between Route 120 (Exit 32) and Readers Digest Road (Exit 33), and has resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
There is also an accident on southbound I-684 in North Salem blocking the shoulder between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 116 (Exit 7) reported at 7:30 a.m.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Six Rye High School Standouts Commit To College Sports
- 3 Rye Brook Teen, 16, ID'd In Fatal Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Rye On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Rye