This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays both the Saw Mill River Parkway and I-684 following Friday morning accidents.
An accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway, reported at 7:10 a.m., is between Route 120 (Exit 32) and Readers Digest Road (Exit 33), and has resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
There is also an accident on southbound I-684 in North Salem blocking the shoulder between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 116 (Exit 7) reported at 7:30 a.m.
- 1 Rye HS Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus
- 3 Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide After Hitting DOT Truck In Rye
- 4 County Legislators Discuss Timetable, Concerns For New Manager At Playland
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates